Graphic Design & Brand Specialist
Our team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced creative professional to join our team! This new role will report to the Marketing Manager and will support the execution of strategic initiatives and projects across all livestock and equine brands, all manufacturing plants, and throughout the geographical scope of our business (U.S. & Canada). Not only will this role work with the sales and management team of New Generation Supplements, but this role will also help manage vendor relationships and support our network of distributors and dealers.
This will be a remote-based role located somewhere within our key business geographies (continental US or Canada). There will be occasional travel involved with this role (10%).
Salary Range: $60-65,000 + competitive health and retirement benefits
Duties of this role include:
- Develop high-impact tactical marketing materials including direct mail, promotional and point of purchase materials, print and digital advertisements to support sales of NGS products.
- Interface with marketing departments of selected distributors and dealers to provide specific marketing and collateral materials necessary to increase the sales velocity of NGS products.
- Responsible for the dissemination of monthly promotional materials to all distributors and dealers.
- Work collaboratively with assigned Territory Account Managers (TAMs) to assist them with specific marketing needs of assigned distributors to gain additional market share.
- Actively participate in other marketing and communication initiatives as assigned including regional events and trade shows to promote NGS products.
- Support digital owned media platforms such as websites, social media, CRM/email platform, and others as assigned.
- Serves as a brand gate keeper for NGS and its product line to ensure consistency in the marketplace. Collaborate with marketing manager on overall brand strategy and go to market approaches where appropriate.
- Manage our DAM portal to ensure accuracy, availability, and functionality are in working order for our team.
- Other duties as needed; we’re a lean team and everyone wears a few different hats from time to time!
- 3-5 years creative design/art director experience
- Exceptionally proficient in Adobe creative suite and design principles
- Proficient in developing print, digital (including video), and large format marketing collateral
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Deadline oriented self-starter
- Team player and a willingness to jump in wherever is needed
- Ability to work well under pressure, and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience in working across functional teams such as sales teams and external dealers/distributors
- Lifelong learner
- Comfortable working on a PC/Windows-based computer
- Experience in the animal health/nutrition sector; comfortable around livestock and agriculture producers
- Front end web architecture development, UX/UI design, and basic website programming
- Experience with Dynamics CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics Marketing platform
- Experience with in-house communication campaigns such as office and working space branded collateral, internal ethos campaigns, manufacturing signage, etc.
- Project manager who can map out complex project schedules
- Big picture thinker who can connect the dots between the overall business strategy, budgets, and the communication tactics to support key initiatives
If you are a creative professional who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, has a penchant for getting things done, and is looking to join a growing team dedicated to offering livestock supplement solutions for producers in the U.S. & Canada, please email a resume, cover letter and any work samples you feel are appropriate to Danielle Schlegel at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.